Overall strategic and operational responsibility for all projects and management a group of program managers. Provide leadership to the project management office and the project planning process and implements new programmatic strategic initiatives. In addition, provide coordination for the senior management team; stand-in for the executive director (XD) when appropriate; and work with cross department leadership to keep them abreast of programmatic strategies and challenges.
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all programs.
- Identify opportunities to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain the organization’s project management team with an emphasis on manging resource capacity, project portfolio, strategic analysis and return on investment.
- Develop and implement training programs and retreats to expand the capacity of all staff.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Ensure the continued financial viability of all scheduled projects through sound operational management.
External Relationship Development:
- Manage and cultivate existing relationships with all institutional leaders and stakeholders.
Strategic Plan Implementation:
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the XD and staff. Coach program directors as they implement the strategic plan and transition program operations.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
- Project Portfolio and Resource Management
- Content Management System
- Director Digital Projects
- Lead Digital Project Manager