Experience in the field is an important component of value to an employer. But experience isn’t enough. Employers need something quantifiable and verifiable to show expertise. Certification not only proves candidates skills, but also the dedication and commitment to their careers to continue learning and certification by a respected accredited organization is becoming indispensable to all professionals. Positions in many large corporations and governmental agencies worldwide now require certification, and credentialed practitioners have a higher earning potential and greatly expanded career opportunities. Moreover, being certified recognizes the individual as a knowledgeable, serious, dedicated professional.
This certificate in User Experience is awarded by Nielsen Norman Group, a world leader in UX design and research, in recognition of completing 40 hours or more of rigorous user experience training and passing the related exams. This status demonstrates a high level of dedication to UX education, and a strong commitment to the field of UX. The topics studied provide a solid foundation that rounds out personal, practical experience. This UX Certification (UXC# 1015305) was achieved on 24 October 2016.
- Measuring User Experience
- The One Person UX Team Tool Box
- Usability Testing
- UX Basic Training
- UX Deliverables
Google Adwords Fundamentals & Mobile Advertising (Google Adwords Professional)
Google recognizes individuals who have received this certification have successfully passed the AdWords Fundamentals. The AdWords Fundamentals exam covers basic and intermediate concepts, including the benefits of online advertising and AdWords, and best practices for managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
- Module 1: Understanding the value of online advertising
- Module 2: Setting up an AdWords campaign
- Module 3: Measuring and optimizing performance
Adwords Mobile Advertising
- Module 1: Mobile overview
- Module 2: Bidding and targeting
- Module 3: Mobile ads
- Module 4: Measurement
- Why mobile sites matter
- Improve mobile site speed
- Create effective mobile UX
- Advanced web technologies
Google Analytics individual qualification exam covers basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts. This includes topics such as 1) planning and principles, 2) implementation and data collection, 3) configuration and administration, 4) conversion and attribution, 5) reports, metrics, and dimensions.
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Google Analytics for Advanced
Bing Ads Accredited Professional training covers fundamentals of search engine marketing, from starting your first search advertising campaign to optimization and managing your budget.
- Bing Ads Fundamentals
- Bing Ads Features
- Bing Ads Campaign Optimization
- Bing Ads Editor
- Bing Ads Budgeting & Billing
- Internet niche research and keyword selection;
- On-page and off-page site optimization;
- Rank monitoring and ranking trends analysis;
- Link popularity and link profile analysis;
- Site quality assessment and site quality management;
- Web Analytics, traffic analysis, and conversion analysis;
- Running and analyzing email marketing campaigns;
- Setting up affiliate programs and recruiting affiliates.
SEMPO Certified Search Engine Marketer, CSEM – Search engine marketing (SEM) is a complex and ever changing discipline and because of this serious training is required and SEMPO has collaborated with major search engines and 35 of the leading SEO’s.
- Lesson 1: Evolution of Search
- Lesson 2: How Search Engines Work
- Lesson 3: Linking & Directories
- Lesson 4: Keywords
- Lesson 5: SEO Web Design
- Lesson 6: Copywriting
- Lesson 7: SEO Roadblocks
- Lesson 8: Submissions
- Lesson 9: Tracking & Reporting
- Lesson 10: Pay Per Click 1
- Lesson 11: Pay Per Click 2
- Lesson 12: Total Search Marketing
- Lesson 13: Intellectual Property
- Lesson 14: SEO & PPC Resources
Social Media Marketing University (SMMU) is the training arm of Social Media Magic, recognized by the Mashable Awards as one of the Best Social Media Companies, and the industry’s most trusted social media management firm. Launched in 2009, the program was created to provide comprehensive social media and online marketing training and resources for professionals across a number of industries.
- Course #1: Advanced Facebook
- Course #2: Advanced LinkedIn
- Course #3: Advanced Twitter
- Course #4: Business Blogging